I am really loving the Photofunia app on the Iphone, it creates pictures like these in seconds!
It has been awhile since I blogged, so I wanted to discuss DIFFERENTIATION in business. As you know, I am a Realtor that happens to have been in the Fashion Industry, Coaching Business and have done a plethora of things in my 25 short years.
How do you differentiate your BUSINESS?
1. BE authentic, BE yourself.
2. Know and Live Your Vision – This is a mission statement of what you want to be, achieve in life. What is the bigger picture, everyone has GOT to have 1!
Mine is to empower others to live the life they were created to live, so I live that throughout any careers or jobs that I ever had.
3. Get Away From Your Business to Gain Perspective– When you are stumped, sometimes you need to walk away from your problem in order to glean new perspective and solutions in a physically foreign location.
4. DON’T try to be like someone else! – Just because someone is doing something and they are succeeding DOES not mean that you are to do the exact same thing…people are different in work methods, learn to find your own pace and path.
5. Chase the PASSION, NOT the money– Chase your passion and you will grow in wealth, chase only the money, and you will fail because there is no passion to lead you.
6. Find a NICHE – If you are the GREAT niche, that is great…but REMEMBER one or two instance when you REALLY hit it off with that person. People who have similar commonalities tend to be YOUR target market. People who have personalities that meld well with yours might just be your target market. But you could totally target a market that is NOT like you, but loves to work with you because you SOLVE their problems.
In the end….simply BE authentic to your vision and humbly listen well to the needs and problems around you. Bite your tongue and tactfully tackle the problems with wisdom. That’s all for today!