Click Resume for Work Experience.
How Does This Pertain to You? I want to help you live the life you want NOW. All my blog posts empower YOU. I am in the process of writing a book about my FIRST YEAR, ONE YEAR of self- employment. I will talk about the most embarrassing, shocking, crazy miraculous stories that you probably NEVER heard of, because Bill Gates aint going to tell you that at one point he didnt have toilet paper to wipe his ass! (this happened to me because I was so broke at one point of having quit my job).
Of course, not every entrepreneur wants to sell jewelry, teach music, art, sewing, write a book, be a life coach, buy a VW bus, become a gazzilionare, save the world, fight human trafficking, perform in front of thousands, be a broker, travel the world, and do/be exactly who she wants to be. So there you have it. You can easily invest in me by contacting email@example.com. I swear, an encouraging word, a dollar, a few dollars, a thousand dollars could mean…publishing this book SOON and saving the world from being eaten up by compromise, complacency, stupidity, tyrants, and other miscellaneous others.
Click on SHOP to support me!
“Where in LA do you feel is the most beautiful and why?”
The most beautiful place in LA is in the hearts of each individual. A place can be beautiful, but I believe that human beings are at the center of what a place becomes. I love LA because it is a melting pot of cultures, ethnicities, and languages. There really is no place like LA. Nowhere else in the world can all color-skin come together and be so accepting and understanding of each other. I HEART LA and will always call it home, even though I’m a huge nomad.
Bucket List for 2013
Assuming the world doesn’t end Dec 21, here is my bucket list.
1. Scuba dive and get my license! Scuba dive anywhere in the world.
2. Visit the following places: Egypt, France (again), Hamburg, Berlin, South Africa, New Zealand, India, Indonesia, Thailand, England, etc.
3. Have a life partner- whatever that looks like.
4. Become a really renowned international speaker
5. Own a house by 27
6. Meet Oprah and be on one of her shows
7. Build a school in 3rd world countries
8. Write many books
9. Maybe have kids, but maybe pets, maybe adopt or just babysit.
10. Jump off an airplane, skydive
11. Visit the beautiful places of USA. Such as the midwest where there are lots of farms and nature, nothing but nature.
12. Have a tv show. Travel show or be a TV host.
13. Learn how to do flips.
14. Learn how to whistle.
15. Learn to love better. Or what it even means.
16. Learn to cook really well.
17…..now I think about it, I don’t think there’s anything I CAN’T DO. Would it even mean anything? I’m not sure. We’ll find out.