I like to sleep in the nude.
I know, TMI (too much information). The reason I am unveiling this fact is because I am so overwhelmed by how much I manifested this year that I started formulating words in my mind while trying to sleep and well, I really have to get it out there.
2014 has been an incredible incredible year. 2014 marked 3 years of self-employment. I am about to unveil some pretty personal stories.
1. I finally believed and OWNED the fact that I am an amazing entrepreneur who overcame poverty mentality and LEARNED my worth. Everything I have learned in the last 3 years…was like, leading me to NOW. I learned that IT ALL STARTS IN THE MIND. You can’t manifest what you want, or even GO for it, if you don’t think you can achieve it or think that you DESERVE to achieve it. People think that STRIVING and working hard will get them to where they want. Actually, investing in your inner life will DO MUCH MORE than putting in more hours and more energy! OMG REVELATION people. I know…why do people teach the opposite?
2. In January, I started a mastermind of people...we meet at cafes and at home. It’s called KreativHaus (German for Creative House). It’s a bit underground, but will definitely develop!
3. I started teaching yoga and meditation in April and the PHENOMENAL results were astounding. The fact that I was able to bring together like minded people, help them heal and even create a transcendental spiritual community was groundbreaking for me. Watching these people talk and mingle….for an hour of their life, being completely detached from their phones was one of my proudest moments. It makes my heart feel alive and makes me want to cry.
4. In June I had this URGE To take a Comedy Improv Class. This led to the teacher asking me if I was interested in commercial acting. When I was in middle school, I remember feeling like I wanted to be an actress. A yelling drama teacher and a bad grade made me rethink my dream. HOLY CRAP, I gave up that easily….but the universe didn’t give up on me. I took a class and soon, got an offer to sign with a commercial acting agent. I was shocked how easy it was, so shocked that I started doubting myself….you see entrepreneurs doubt too, all the time, but anyways…
5. I broke up with my ex-boyfriend of 2.3 years. I wanted to get married around 30, but he was thinking 10 years more than 30. This was conflicting and I decided that it was best for us to separate. Was it easy? No, hell no. I’m still recovering, but I see life as an upgrade…I also see dating like interviewing for a suitable job. No one is wrong, it’s just not the right job, just not the right person and that’s okay!
6. After going to a lecture about time travel, I decided to ask myself “WHAT DO I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT?” – times 10. I was afraid to reveal this, but ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TRAVEL. I realized I was being hypocritical by teaching “How To Make Money Doing What You Love” workshops and not traveling while making income….if I taught that you could really make money doing what you love, I needed to make money traveling. So there, I didn’t know how it was going to happen, but I needed to honor my heart.
I booked a flight to London a month ago and have decided to backpack in Europe until December 2. I’ll be there from September 24-December 2. If you happen to love my writing and want me to speak at your company or organizations, I’d be happy to come speak. Email me at Lienrebekka@gmail.com. I do appreciate pay, a 5 star hotel accommodation and food.
After I booked my flight, I was like OMG I have to produce some type of passive income so I can travel and speak. I realized that I did not have to write a 200 page ebook, nor even format it. I just needed to keep it simple. A PDF. You can buy it here and find out how you can live crazy like me. Buy it today, what are you waiting for?
8. I got endorsed by Chris Brogan- author of The Freaks Shall Inherit The Earth, NY BEST SELLING AUTHOR! Oh and guess what, Tony Robbins endorsed his book, so that means by default I’m already connected with Tony.
9. I’m giving workshops that help people live RAD lives. One is coming up this Saturday. No one has signed up yet, but that’s okay, I have a feeling 5 people will come because I can predict the future sometimes.
Here are some of their testimonials:
“I attended one of Rebekka’s workshops and was happy to find out it was not a large group of people sitting in a room listening to a lecture about results that seem impossible to achieve, then having a small amount of time at the end to answer questions. Her workshop was small and interactive, and she was able to take her own knowledge and experience and apply it to each person individually with suggestions that are do-able. Ever since taking the workshop I’ve been re-discovering many of my forgotten talents and realize I can make money from skills I already have and things I already enjoy doing!”
“Rebekka’s workshop inspired me to take action and finally say YES to creating my own workshop and moving forward as an entrepreneur. Her wealth of personal knowledge encourages people to make real changes and she is genuinely interested in each of the group members who come to the workshop. She also has a FB group to help workshop members stay in touch and support each other to growth.”
—————> SEE YOU THIS SATURDAY! SIGN UP TODAY! <————–