To ignore you dreams is to ignore the very divine being that you are.
Lately I have been thinking about why it bothers me so much that my very own family members are “worried” about me when I’m pursuing my dreams and living a life of freedom. I realized that many have been disappointed in life, perhaps they have unfulfilled dreams themselves. At first I tried to ignore it, but now I see that you simply have to move forward, move on without peoples’ approvals. You see, some people will never understand you completely and that’s okay.
The first rule of life is to be authentic. You must be authentic at your core, to lie to yourself, well that’s the easiest thing isn’t it? We often lie to ourselves and that’s called “self-deception”. We deceive ourselves to believe that what others want for us is actually what we REALLY want. Getting down to our core desire is something sacred, it’s a divine gift. Many avoid asking themselves this question “what do I really want?”
They believe that they don’t really know what’s best for themselves.
They believe that others know better.
They don’t want to confront what the have to DO to get to where they want to be.
Life is already comfortable, why change course?
I said I wanted to be RAW and REAL with my readers. I’ve sold 1 copy of my ebook so far, to my friend who I texted the link to. I can very well be discouraged, or continue to be, or I can say “wow, I sold 1, I’m so proud of myself. This is the first thing ever that I’ve AUTOMATED in my business! BRAVO!”. I mean who can say that they have ever made $25 without having to fulfill the order manually?” Well, yes, I have had to promote it, but my message is my life.
It’s 6:00am and I’m sitting on my bed, I couldn’t sleep because these words kept popping up in my head. This is a compulsion, an addiction, getting these words out to you.
In less than a month, I’ll be on a plane to England. I challenged myself to live what I teach. Make money doing what I love, that is…at this point in my life “TRAVEL”. I thought that I had to achieve a certain number of sales in my real estate career so that I could really travel, but now I see that I was using that as an excuse not to go ahead and live my dreams. You see, that’s the same thing as saying “I have to work a 9 to 5” to travel. I believe that you can travel and work at the same time.
I‘ve taken the necessary steps to set myself in motion for TRAVEL/WORK:
1. Started teaching LIVE workshops: How To Make Money Doing What You Love and Change Your Mind, Change Your Life (September 6, please register, this is going to be a life changing workshop). I plan to teach these workshops in Europe while I am traveling. This will position myself as an international speaker and also spread the word about my brand and ebook.
2. Hired a virtual assistant and a personal assistant (for when I’m still in Los Angeles) – My personal assistant helps me take photos of items I upload onto Ebay and is going to upload all of my business cards so I can declutter and become completely digital. Virtual assistant will help me ship US e-commerce sales. I am planning on drop-shipping with a few companies in LA and also bringing merchandise to Europe to list and sell to the Europe market. In case you are wondering what I sell, I sell jewelry and clothes online through various outlets such as Ebay.
3. Paperless settings on all my bills – so that I don’t have to be present to open my mail.
4. Stop car insurance for when I’m gone- you actually save a lot of money when you travel. Believe me. Just to let you know, I’ll be saving about $280 just on insurance. I could use that $280 to eat and sleep! Simple google DMV and make sure your car is in the right status.
5. Got rid of junk- decluttered, donated, gave away, sold whatever I could.
It feels pretty amazing to fly and to take the weight (physical and material weight) off my shoulders. BRAVO.
PS- if you’re not intrigued yet, I’d really be surprised. By now, you have seen that making money living your dreams is possible. Hop onto this link and purchase your own guide to MONETIZING your hobbies like I have. Oh in case you are wondering what I do?
I make a living:
1. Writing for a newspaper- oh yes, and I write about what I’m interested in, such as interracial relationships, travel, and while I’m on this trip, I’ll be submitting articles for my monthly column…oh yes I do get paid for it.
2. Giving workshops
3. Teaching yoga and meditation- my workshops include breathing techniques, becoming aware of your desires and being aware of your emotions so that you can move forward and release negativity!
4. Selling stuff on online platforms…..and many more, I have over 7 ways of making income and all of them seem like fun and play to me. Are you ready to read about how you can start creating income simply by doing what you already love? Get your COMPLETE GUIDE NOW! It’s an ebook filled with PRACTICAL help, step by step advice, exercises to help you discover what you really want in life! With a few clicks, you can download it immediately!