As an entrepreneur, I have gained clarity and broken out of many types of mindsets that limited my life. I am grateful that I was taught the laws of the universe early on in life. I am grateful that I continued to pursue the wisdom of this universe.
I immigrated 3 times in my life, but often had an unstable lifestyle. I moved so many times I cannot even count. I also experienced close friendships, extreme emotions like intense joy and intense depression and pain. I made soul friends who were once close, but then moved on in life. I experienced divorce in the family, loneliness in my childhood, financial hardships and feeling like I did not fit in anywhere I went. I have also gained unique clarity in all of these experiences.
In the negativity of my life, I gained hope in my own quiet place in my heart. Over the years, I have observed everyone from young to old, rich to poor, people of all races and people in various countries. I have seen the poorest of poor running around enjoying the abundance of life and natural resources. I have also seen the richest of rich emit a stench of intense loneliness and despair. I have also seen vice versa. I have heard stories that surprised me, because one cannot judge someones’ looks, ever. How we present ourselves in this world does not always reflect our inner world.
Universal Laws I learned over the years:
1. Law of Use– the law of use explains that when we waste something by not using it, we are actually stopping more from coming to us. There is a show called Hoarders, and I wrote about this in my previous blog post…when we hoard something we do not need or has no sentimental value, we are keeping dead energy. Just imagine that thing as a dead rat sitting in your closet. Keeping your house fresh and getting rid of old things is one way to invite new and beautiful things into your life! Today I threw out a table that was broken and I felt so liberated. That thing was carrying negative energy just by being BROKEN!
2. Law of Abundance- The law of abundance says that the more you focus on what you can afford (even in the future), what you desire, what blessings you already have…the more you attract that abundance. When you live from a spirit of poverty, people will sense that and not want to do business with you. Even if people don’t believe in the laws or spiritual truths, they can sense your energy or vibe. I have learned that and broken out of the poverty mindset. I no longer hold negative thoughts about not having enough, I always tell myself that I have more than enough…and miraculously when I let go of the results and control, money comes easily to me.
3. Law of Giving- Money and material things are meant to be circulated. Money is an energy and when we invest, give, use what we have been given, we allow more to come into our hands. It is also important to note that we should not give out of duty, but out of desire. Giving out of guilt or duty also comes from a spirit of poverty and lack. This will only welcome in more lack even though you may be giving in the external world.
4. Law of Joy – Each accomplishment or success step comes with an emotion. When we accomplish something we want, we feel this intense gratefulness and joy…in order to welcome that success into your life, you must live each day as if YOU ALREADY HAVE IT. What comes out of your mouth must be words of success and not of limitation, how you act must be actions of victory and not of defeat.
I hear people say, “I want to do this, but you know it’s really tough…”. I stop them immediately and tell them that by saying that they have ALREADY defeated themselves, they have already stopped that dream from coming true by simply stating something that IS NOT TRUE.
I have people tell me that I am crazy, my own family member tells me that I am a dreamer, but while these people are complaining about how I am crazy, I am slowly living and fulfilling my dream. I simply ignore negative talk and keep my positive head high, higher than anyone if I need to. Which leads us to….
5. The Law of Attraction- The law of attraction says that whatever you think, act, say will come into being. The law of attraction attracts the people, friends and business that you are currently embodying. Don’t get me wrong, I am still learning everyday and am learning what my worth is, but I will to the best of my ability discipline my mind, words and action to align with what I want for my future. If you are hanging out with people you do not want to become, or perhaps are not going anywhere in life, you might want to consider ditching them! Like attracts like! Then there are those that have come along you to go with you to those high places in life. Then so be it!
6. Law of Growth- At the end of the day, it is your PERSONAL growth that will help you to be a happy person. It is not material possessions or money that will make you happy….it is much deeper than that. For me, it is my spirituality, my wisdom, my gratefulness and all things that are actually intangible that makes me happy! The more you grow, the more you will break off negative and old mindsets….the more you will live in a way where you don’t care about what people think, but you live out of true freedom!