If there were no fear in you- what would you do, how would you live differently?
I decided to write a list, because, well I’m at those many cross roads in my life. Basically, I’m an artist and a bum. I’m taking slow and deliberate steps to analyze my steps, especially now that I don’t want to fall into “a normal lifestyle”. I don’t really mind being called a bum, because I’m starting a business…so though I am a bum, I’m also an entrepreneur. Sometimes you don’t have the motivation to start your own thang until you have nothing right?
1. I would jump off a cliff (just kidding)
2. Eat poison (just kidding)
3. I would fall in love without fear of it ending
4. I would get a loan to start my business – I really don’t believe in borrowing money
5. I would reach out to certain family members with more zest even though they may not deserve it
6. I would already get off my ass and plan my trip around the world- even though it seems impossible right now
The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship.[a] And by him we cry, “Abba,[b] Father.”
7. Start my own band and be the leader of it
What are your aspirations if fear didn’t exist? Start now.