1. Wear PJs to work
2. Walk into my living room or patio to work without brushing my hair or teeth
3. Enjoy the LA sunshine anytime of the day
4. Book a ticket to Australia with one month to plan
5. Volunteer in rural China
6. Work for a Premium jean company at Magic Tradeshow and experience cat fights
7. Be an extra in a weight loss infomercial
8. Be a Contestant on Let’s Make A Deal and touch Wayne Brady on the shoulders! WOOHOO!
9. Drive to Santa Monica beach on a weekday non-traffic hours, yay.
10. Take 2 weeks off to fly to Taiwan
11. Manage properties and meet sweet cleaning ladies and handyman
12. Sell stuff on Ebay
13. Take German class at local community college
14. Take Comedy Improv class on a monday night
15. Teach yoga and meditation on thursdays
16. Take naps when I am tired
17. Learn to get rid of junk and live simply
18. Teach sewing and fashion design to adorable children on your schedule
19. Design unconventional fashion designs and show them at charity fashion shows
20. Teach mandarin to 72 year old man
21. Teach cello and piano
22. Tutor hyperactive boy that needs to be disciplined
23. Have lawn parties and pop up shops
24. Meet celebrities and entrepreneurs like me
25. Eat chips and yogurt for lunch, or a bomb rice, chicken and veggie plate because I can cook it at home
26. Take 10 minute lunch breaks or 5 hour lunch breaks
27. Be whoever, do whatever….whenever you like.
28. Wake up naturally at 7am or stay up until 3am and sleep until 11am.
29. Do lunges to the trashcan because no one is watching or drop in the office for 10 minutes because you want to save ink.
30. Have 3 business cards, one for your artistic side, one for real estate, and one for yoga and meditation.