WordPress finally loaded! Today was the last day of teaching class in Hunan Shin Shin school. Yeppie!
Several Funny & interesting Moments:
- I gave 3 of my old shirts to the kids. This one girl He Rong tried on my long shirt and it looked like a dress on her. She is freaken ADORABLE! I love my kids! Who knew my old rags would be such a delight to the kids.
- Sarah (my teammate) who sleeps next to me woke up in the middle night (3:40am) and said, “rebekka?”. Because I’ve woken her up 3 times at the same time to go to the bathroom together. The bathroom is far from our room and it gets DARK at night.
- Sarah again got stuck in the pig pen area (she was taking a shower) and the folks shut the lights on her. Long story…
- Daisy and I got our hair washed for 6 yuan (less than one dollar US) and we’re going to get our face washed and massaged for 25 yuan
- I love the kids! I’ll post pictures as fast as I can, but for now…
In 2 days I’ll be on the train back to Beijing for 25 WHOLE hours! I’m going to sleep all day, the whole 25 hours, besides eating of course.