- Graduating from college- FIDM in June
- A week later going to China, then Taiwan, then Hong Kong
- Arriving back to LA and then finding a job within the 2 weeks I was back
The one thing I know that has impacted me most, every year really are the people I meet. People are so complex, intricate, full of depth and unexplainable wonder. Serious, I can’t say that enough. People intrigue me.
Some of my awesome friends. Thank you for always being there for me!
This year I finally got to go to Santa Cruz. YAY.
- Climbing the Great Wall, night markets in Taiwan
- Beach in Kaoshiung, Dancy and seeing Peter again
- Climbing Alishan mountain and seeing the sunrise
- The great things I learned with Devon, having a broken car and driving it down a street/overheating
- Dancing with Clare, Shaina, Maggie, Jessie, Tu
- In Santa Cruz when that old korean manager told me to shut up and I said shut up back
- 10-11 days of rain in Los Angeles
- Going to the showrooms in Hong Kong and eating foodie, seeing the fashion business in Asia
- Living alone for a few weeks in Taipei
- Riding my bike through the traffic of crazy Beijing and eating the spicy foods on a stick
- Getting connected to Faces Behind Labels- helping migrant workers in China
Yang min shan mountain in Taipei.
And a great way to end the year, house party and dancing to electro/house.