It’s a calm sunday night, I’m sitting in front of my computer listening to Lost Without You, and very enticed to eat a piece of Toblerone. And this blog entry is titled Bloody Mary because I like it with pepper and salt, yummy!
Life stage- shell that is under the water and slowly, well, going onto the shore.
I think this is relevant because I am about to graduate FOREVER from college in like 2 weeks. And heading off to China. Recently I’ve been thinking a lot about what my life will look like in the future. I can’t really imagine. Because right now I know that my interest in wearing Indian Saris, riding on elephants, wearing African robes, and eating Middle Eastern food has really, well increased. I believe that God puts desires and passions in our hearts for a reason. This reason will manifest itself with time. Just as my interest in fashion has manifested in my life, my love for chocolate, and my vision for fair trade. I am overwhelmed by the depth of life and people.
I took this while driving to Thousand Oaks. Yes, while driving. Ooopss
Questions to ask people when you want to get to know them- I’ve compiled a list for your reference:
- Some people say that men don’t have emotions. Do you think that is a true statement?
- What’s your favorite thing to do when you are stressed out?
- What was your favorite thing to eat when you were a kid?
- What would be your dream vacation?
- What would you love to accomplish by the time you are 60?
- What do you wish you had more time to do?
- If you won 20 million dollars, what goals would you be pursuing?
- What are the characteristics of a perfect friend?
- Who was your best friend when you were a kid?
- Is there any kind of trip or experience that you would like to have with your family?
- When you need time alone, what is the best way for me to know this?
- If you could win any award, which one would you love to win?
- Is there anything you have wanted to learn, but have not learned it yet?